What is the difference between stainless steel metal hose and metal hose
Metal hoses include stainless steel metal hoses. Metal hoses have inner and outer layers. The inner tube, the bellows, is made of stainless steel and is divided into 201304 and 316. The main difference between the two is the raw material of the outer steel wire fabric. There are steel wires made of carbon steel and stainless steel. In theory, carbon steel is easy to rust, but the working pressure is not much different from stainless steel. However, the quality of domestic carbon steel raw materials is very low and relatively few, so the price of carbon steel metal hoses is relatively low. Stainless steel metal woven hose manufacturers propose to purchase stainless steel metal hoses. You can clearly articulate your needs to the provider.
They are all made of stainless steel bellows with one or more layers of steel wire or steel belt grille, and both ends are provided with joints or flanged heads as flexible elements for transporting various media.
1. Transportation of corrosive chemical media. (such as loading and unloading ammonia water, etc.)
2. Transport high temperature medium such as high temperature gas and hot oil. (such as hot steam, heat transfer oil, etc.)
3. Transport low temperature or ultra-low temperature medium. (eg liquid nitrogen)
4. Transportation of water, steam, oil and other media in high temperature environment. (such as water vapor system, hydraulic system in coking, steelmaking, continuous casting equipment, etc.)
5. Pipes that require shock absorption or noise reduction. (eg pump inlet and outlet)
The main difference between the two is the raw material of the outer steel wire fabric. There are steel wires made of carbon steel and stainless steel. Carbon steel is easy to rust, and the price is relatively low.
Metal hose construction: Metal hose is a high-quality hose in modern industrial pipelines. It mainly consists of bellows, grilles and joints. The inner pipe is a thin-walled stainless steel corrugated pipe with spiral or circular wave shape, and the outer mesh of the corrugated pipe is woven from stainless steel wire or steel strip according to certain parameters. The joints or flanges at both ends of the hose are matched with the joints or flanges of the customer's pipeline. Stainless Steel Woven Metal Hose is made of austenitic stainless steel or material requested by the user. It can be connected in any direction in the pipeline to compensate and absorb vibration, reduce noise, change the direction of medium transmission, eliminate mechanical displacement between pipelines or between pipelines and equipment, etc. It is especially suitable for flexible joints.