The material of the hose is different, of course, the performance and title will also be different, and the application area will be relatively different. How to understand stainless steel hose and metal hose?
1. How about stainless steel metal hose
1. Stainless steel metal hose is made of stainless steel bellows with one or more layers of steel wire or steel belt mesh sleeves, and both ends are equipped with joints or flange heads, which are used to transport flexible components of various media. Stainless steel metal hose is mainly made of stainless steel SUS304 or SUS301, the outer diameter is from 3mm to 150mm, and the small diameter stainless steel metal hose with outer diameter of 5mm-25mm is mainly used as a maintenance tube for fine electronic equipment and circuits.
2. The Stainless Steel Flexible Hose
consists of inner and outer layers, the inner layer is made of stainless steel hose and specially insulated; the outer layer is made of PVC raw material, which has the characteristics of anti-ultraviolet and anti-aging. The stainless steel metal hose has a wide operating temperature range, from -196°C to +420°C.
3. Stainless steel metal hoses are divided into stainless steel wire braided hoses, fluid transport metal bellows, stainless steel pump and vibration damping hoses, stainless steel fire hoses, stainless steel corrugated compensators, and gas machinery stainless steel bellows according to their uses.
4. Stainless steel metal has the characteristics of light weight, softness, repeated bending, good flexibility, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, good wear resistance, bending resistance, tensile performance, and strong lateral pressure resistance.
5. Stainless steel metal hoses are widely used as wire and cable maintenance pipes and shower hoses, and are widely used in the military industry, iron and steel metallurgy industry, petrochemical industry, railway locomotive industry, shipbuilding industry, automobile industry, civil construction, water conservancy equipment and other industries. It is an important part of modern industry.
2. What are the differences with metal hoses?
1. Stainless steel metal hose is a kind of metal hose, and metal hose includes stainless steel metal hose. Stainless steel metal hoses and metal hoses have two inner and outer layers, and the inner corrugated pipes are made of stainless steel, including 201, 304 and 316.
2. The main difference between stainless steel metal hose and metal hose is that the material of the outer steel wire braid is different, there are carbon steel steel wire and stainless steel steel wire. Carbon steel wire is easy to rust, but its function is no different from stainless steel wire. Metal hoses made of carbon steel are of poor quality, so it is recommended to buy stainless steel metal hoses at a lower price.